1. Noah Centineo chowed down on some popcorn! Just kiddin’, that’s his award for Breakthrough Performance in To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before…
2. Speaking of TATBILB, here’s Noah with Lana Condor — the one and only Lara Jean! They won for Best Kiss, obvs.
3. Noah also chilled with the Stranger Things kids, which isn’t a very strange thing!
4. And Lana chilled with Madeleine Arthur, who played her BFF Chris in TATBILB. We love a real-life friendship!
5. Moving on to all the OTHER Netflix projects we’ve loved before, here’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina stars Kiernan Shipka and Ross Lynch sharing a lil’ secret.
6. And then here’s on-screen romantic rivals Ross and Gavin Leatherwood doing this cute little point thing.
7. One thing’s clear: Sabrina goes for guys in shades!
8. No “Ew, David” here! Dan Levy and Annie Murphy (aka David and Alexis Rose from Schitt’s Creek) looked simply the best.
9. Tiffany Haddish POSED!
10. Aubrey Plaza POSED!
11. Melissa McCarthy POSED!
12. Adorable couple Brett Dier and Haley Lu Richardson were peak adorable on the carpet…
13. …and so was this newer couple, Cassie and Colton from The Bachelor. From the final rose to the red carpet, amirite?
14. Spencer and Heidi Pratt brought their son, Gunner, out for the night…
15. …and, honestly, these matching father-son looks are pretty adorable and relatable for people who can dress their babies in Gucci, I guess!
16. And, finally, Bazzi and Lizzo had so much fun together, and that’s the energy I’d love for us all to carry through the rest of our day!