1. A set of spirited bedsheets that’ll scream “go Tigers!”.
2. A Huskies body pillow, because you know you’ll need something to make your twin bed more comfortable.
3. Or! A woven Syracuse pillow so it’s mission accomplished if you’re looking for something more decorative.
4. An Illinois mascot mat that’ll fit perfectly between the two twin beds.
5. A Texas State stackers game you can pull out to play in the common room on a quiet Friday night in.
6. A Buckeyes banner that’ll be light enough to hang on an adhesive hook if you can’t poke holes in the walls.
7. A Longhorns sleeved blanket you can wear while you work at your desk.
8. A Michigan strap that’ll prevent you from losing your keys.
9. A bed set, because you’ve had that Ole Miss spirit since you were a kid.
10. A Wildcats backpack that has a padded compartment for your laptop (which you’ll use to watch all the games).
11. A Gators towel set for you to clean off with after a long day of tailgating.
12. A Buffaloes mug that’ll hold just enough coffee to get you through your early morning class without falling asleep.
13. A Michigan State throw blanket for you to snuggle up in while watching every replay.
14. Or! A Notre Dame fleece if you think you’ll need something warmer.
15. A bean bag chair for you to settle into when you’ve got a looot of reading to do before the next lecture.
16. A funny Tigers gnome you can stick on your nightstand.
17. A Virginia Tech fold-up chair you can bring out onto the lawn when the weather is nice.
You inviting people to hang out in your dorm:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!