1. This memory foam mattress topper, which will make your bed cosy AF.
2. A C-shaped pregnancy pillow, because expectant mums make a POINT.
3. Blackout curtains, to keep your room properly dark.
4. A weighted blanket, to keep your covers as heavy as your sleep.
5. A super-quiet fan to keep you cool without the noise.
6. A dimmable ceiling light, so you can lower the LEDs before bedtime.
7. These noise cancelling earplugs prove that when it comes to sleep, silence really is golden.
8. These sleep capsules, filled with naturally-produced melatonin sources.
9. A hypoallergenic memory foam pillow, which will keep your allergies and your head down.
10. This super well-fitting, breathable eye mask that lets zero light in.
11. This beginner yoga kit, because it’s a really good way to relax.
12. This wireless headphone band, for when you want to listen to soothing tunes without your earphones digging in.
13. A dehumidifier, because breathing in the bad stuff might be hurting your sleep.
14. An aroma diffuser, which is great for blasting relaxing smells around your room.
15. A sunrise-simulating lamp that helps you wake up more naturally.
16. Some sleeping spray to spritz on your pillow.
17. Some night-time tea to sip on before you sleep.