1. These were probably your main modes of transportation as a kid.
2. Most of your childhood computer games were on CD-ROM.
3. You probably started off with VHS tapes, but very quickly switched to DVDs.
4. If you were emo, it was probably in middle school, but not high school.
5. You mastered the art of T9 texting right before smartphones became the norm.
6. You experienced a time before the era of smartphones, but you can’t imagine living without one today.
7. Windows XP was among your childhood essentials.
8. Speaking of Windows XP, this picture makes sounds in your head.
9. If you used dial-up internet before, it was probably only on Windows XP…
10. …and during that time, you probably only used the internet to play kids’ Flash games.
11. You saw memes evolve.
12. You’ve seen two eras of kids’ TV in the 2000s.
13. These live-action shows were popular among you and your friends.
14. You felt kinda heartbroken when Pluto was kicked out of the list of planets in 2006.
15. Your method of getting free music changed over the years.
16. You danced your heart out in Just Dance during one of your teen parties.
17. You were probably somewhere between kindergarten or 3rd grade when you last saw/used a film camera.
18. Instant messaging was your first mode of online communication before you moved on to social networking.
19. Speaking of social networking, you aren’t too familiar with how Myspace or TikTok work.
20. And finally, you feel a great sense of relief each time your cohort gets recognized.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Here’s a handy guide to help you start posting today!