1. A very comfy stability cushion designed to fit on top of any chair and help you improve your posture.
2. A pack of Command picture-hanging strips that’ll aid you in hanging your ever-growing art collection without digging any holes into your walls.
3. A double-sided silicone lip brush to get rid of any excess skin and make your lips totally matte lipstick–ready.
4. A nylon (so it’s non-stick safe) colander strainer designed with a discreet hook so it easily attaches to the side of your pan — it’s also dishwasher-safe, heat-resistant up to 200°C/392°F, and works with fried foods.
5. A pack of bra strap clips to help hold everything in place and stop you from doing the grab for your sliding straps every 20 seconds.
6. A set of stainless steel magnetic measuring spoons that’ll help in your quest of keeping an organized and jam-free drawer.
7. A double-ended extension chord, because sometimes you need two extension chords but only have one outlet to spare!
8. And while we’re talking about extension cords — a six foot, three outlet extension cord you can mold around almost any object so it stays in place.
9. A sterling silver magnetic clasp converter – it’ll change the way you painfully struggle to put on your favorite bracelet or necklace.
10. A flexible silicone sink strainer to catch all that excess food before it clogs your drain.
11. A durable but lightweight pair of gloves that’ll protect your fingers from cuts, scrapes, and just general clumsiness.
12. A pair of no-tie elastic laces designed to keep your favorite sneakers securely on without the struggle of having to lace and unlace them every time you put them on.
13. A motherf#@%in’ Tubshroom, because if you’ve ever had to deal with a clogged bathtub drain, you never want to have to deal with it again — and this little guy will make sure you don’t have to!
14. A two-sided waterproof, smudge-proof liquid eyeliner designed with a stamp edge that’ll always give you the perfect wing.
15. A set of attachable ear hooks so your glasses always stay in place and don’t slide down to the tip of your nose.
16. A universal air-vent magnetic car mount that’ll hold your cell phone for you while you drive.
17. A heat-resistant, dishwasher-safe veggie turner designed with a wide head and a raised edge to scoop and flip veggies with ease.
18. A hardback copy of Am I Dying?!, a complete guide to identifying and dealing with whatever symptoms you’re currently feeling because last time WebMD was selling you some fake news and, well, never again.
19. An easy-to-install outlet cover plate designed with LED lights so that it can double as a nightlight.
20. A dual blade package opener, because for some reason companies still insist on putting the things we love and need in this ridiculous plastic prison that we can never get them out of.
21. A pack of bedsheet suspenders so you’ll keep those pesky bed corners covered.
22. A set of flame-retardant socket sealers designed to stop the cold air from leaking into your house and messing with your warm and cozy home.
23. A three-compartment lid organizer so you’ll finally have a place to neatly store all your storage bin tops.
24. A genius little heat-resistant chopper to finally break up that package of ground meat, allowing it to cook evenly.
25. A retractable keychain that holds your lip balm, because enough with losing every freakin’ stick you’ve ever purchased and then finding it again in some random jacket pocket right after you’ve replaced it.
26. A non-slip bag cinch so you can reseal your bread bags without having to struggle with that flimsy little plastic thingy that I always end up breaking and then end up having to tie the bag up only to struggle to untie it and ripping the damn bag.
27. A privacy screen designed to fit perfectly and give you privacy wherever you are.
28. A mesh shower caddy for holding all those things that just don’t fit in the tiny spaces around your bathtub.
29. A pack of reusable produce bags that’ll help you reduce the waste after every trip to the grocery store — you can also use them to clean and rinse your fruits and veggies all in one go!
30. A heat-resistant silicone holster perfect for holding your hot styling tools so you aren’t stuck trying to find a spot to place them — it’s also designed with a patented cling technology that allows it to be repositioned and applied to any clean, smooth, and dry surface.
31. A bottle of a very handy little drywall repair putty – it’ll fix all those failed attempts to hang things and get you your security deposit back.
32. A mess-catching laundry detergent caddy so all those drippies coming out of your soap jugs don’t make their way on to your floor — it attaches to most economy-sized liquid detergent and fabric softener container spouts.
33. A magnetic cord organizer that’ll keep all your chargers within easy reach — and if your cord isn’t magnetic, it comes with handy little ties to keep them in place.
34. A portable paw plunger designed to clean your adorable pup’s filthy little paws with just one quick dunk — if you really think about it, your doggo roams the streets barefoot and then curls all up on you…or maybe don’t think about it.
35. An estate planning journal that lets you get all your affairs in order in the event of…well — look, you’re an adult and you have to think about this stuff.
36. A portable aerosol fire extinguisher everyone should have on hand in the event of an emergency — because, when an emergency happens trying to remember how to work a big ol’ fire extinguisher might not come to the top of mind.
37. A genius little Pocket Palette, a travel-friendly totally portable kit with everything you need to do your makeup on the go! It includes mascara, BB cream, and blush/lip tint that’ll have you looking fly AF without having to carry your entire makeup bag around.
38. A silicone oven rack push/pull – it’ll help you get access to your hot oven without having to stick your hands in there.
39. A pack of fluorescent highlighters designed with a clear tip so you can see what you’re highlighting and don’t overshoot.
40. A helpful guide filled with the survival tips your favorite leafy friend needs to stay alive.
41. A countertop compost bin so you can convert your home into the green machine you know it can be.
42. A very easy to use zipper repair kit filled with 11 replacements, four bottom stops, and six top stops — all of which come in the colors and sizes you’d probably need.
43. A makeup-brush cleaning pad for when it’s time to give your tools the deep cleaning they desperately need.
44. A rapid veggie steamer to pop into the microwave for just over two minutes to get perfectly healthy treats — if that’s what you wanna call them.
45. A pair of cold therapy socks to chill your entire foot and help relieve sore feet, hot feet, tired feet, aching feet, and other painful chronic conditions like plantar fasciitis and arthritis.
46. A six-piece stainless steel earwax cleaner kit that’ll replace your cotton swabs and safely get your inner ear squeaky clean.
47. A handy little scrap trap you can hang from your cabinet door to help catch all your extras.
48. A handy little reminder that’ll make sure your favorite furry friend doesn’t get a twofer come dinner time.
49. A pack of rechargeable, no power needed lightbulbs to light up any room for up to four hours when there’s no power.
50. A handy little container of touch up paint that’ll deal with all those chips and marks you’ve been meaning to tackle.
51. A 48 bottle nail polish holder – it might change the way you organize your ever growing collection of polishes.
52. And a no-buckle stretch belt that works just like a regular belt without the bulkiness of a clasp — because sometimes your pants need a belt but your outfit really doesn’t call for it.
Who knew life could be so easy?
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!