1. A set of metal trunks with rose-gold hardware for a practical storage solution that’ll add some attitude to your home.
2. A BagPodz reusable bags system to tote your groceries home and save you two from losing cabinet space to leftover plastic or paper bags.
3. A classic KitchenAid 5-quart stand mixer so you’ll cook up some tasty new dishes together.
4. An Amplifi HD Wi-Fi system that’ll help eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones in your home, providing a browsing experience that is more efficient.
5. A Your Balanced Budget planner so you two can itemize your expenses each month, providing a better understanding of how you are spending your money.
6. A set of cleaning mats so you two can keep all your makeup brushes clean.
7. A “Why I Love You” journal that’ll allow the two of you can gain a better understanding of each other as they share their love story in the journal’s pages.
8. A Squatty Potty so your bathroom time will be so much better.
9. An over-the-cabinet hair-tools holder to bring some order to your bathroom — hopefully ending any arguments over misplaced blow dryers, flat irons, or curling irons.
10. A set of sex checks that’ll give you two some steamy new bedroom challenges to take on.
11. A Totes bubble umbrella so you two can stay dry while looking oh-so cute during your next run-in with a rain shower.
12. A retro-style three-in-one breakfast station to make breakfast for two so easy to whip up.
13. A simple set of striped dishes that’ll give your dinnerware collection some classic style — especially if you just started living together or purchased a new home.
14. A Perfect Drink Pro system to make you the flyest bartender duo in your friend group.
15. A Philadelphia Eagles cornhole set so your next tailgate on game day will be ICONIC.
16. A set of handmade glass straws for elegantly protecting your teeth if you two can’t live without iced coffee or iced tea.
17. An app-controlled Perfect Bake Pro scale so you can bake up some yummy sweets for your next date night in.
18. A comfy Brooklinen sheets bundle so you’ll have the perfect sheets to enjoy a lazy day in or another Netflix binge.
19. A Winc Wine Club subscription so you two can try out some tasty new wines together or even host a wine tasting for your crew.
20. A 32-pound set of dumbbells to help you both kick off some new fitness plans together.
21. A set of nonstick bakeware for you both to cook up some amazing dishes in that toaster oven you all likely NEVER use.
22. A House Plant Box so you can have a new houseplant, succulent, or air plant to love.
23. A to-do list pad that you’ll both use to prioritize all your tasks you need to accomplish each week.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.
Looking for more stuff to help make your house a home? Check out the best places to buy inexpensive furniture online, the best places to buy couches online, cute home decor you’ll wish you knew about sooner, or check out all of our home content for even more great ideas.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!