1. Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara uses a brush with two types of bristles to both coat and define lashes. The formula is thick and conditioning, but pleasantly light so you won’t be picking at any clumps throughout the day.
2. Essie Gel Couture makes home manicures look so much better. The polish dries quickly, but can last for up to a week without showing any chipping.
3. Gucci’s Bloom perfume blends jasmine, tuberose, honeysuckle, and orris root to create a light floral scent that is perfect for any occasion.
4. Versace’s Crystal Noir has a slightly more dramatic scent so save it for a night out. The small bottle can be slipped into your purse so you can reapply on the off-chance that it starts to fade.
5. Mac Girls Qween Supreme Eyeshadow Palette features highly saturated pigments that range from silver to purple and from matte to glitter.
6. CND RescueRxx Daily Keratin Treatment uses keratin protein to strengthen and jojoba oil to moisturize in order to restore weak, cracking, or peeling nails. Apply it once a day for at least a week to get the full effect.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills is a liquid lipstick that will actually last all day — there’s a reason it’s a cult favorite! After you swipe it on, you won’t have to give it a second thought.
8. Foreo Luna Mini 2 scrubs away all the makeup, dirt, and oil by combining soft silicone bristles and sonic pulsations. Just wet the device, apply some cleanser, and gently rub it all over your face until the one-minute timer is up.
9. Devacurl Supercream Coconut Curl Styler manages frizz and gives curls more shine and strength. Made of mostly corn starch, coconut oil, and jojoba protein, this cream is great at styling both wet and dry hair.
10. Dior’s Rouge Couture Lipstick provides a pop of color that won’t streak, bloom, or dry out your lips.
11. Urban Decay’s Smokey Naked Palette features both soft neutrals and showy metallic shades that all have great pigmentation so you don’t need a lot to achieve the perfect look.
12. Philosophy’s Purity One-Step Cleanser removes dirt, oils, and makeup without leaving your skin tight or itchy.
13. CHI Original Ceramic Hairstyling Flat Iron straightens and curls quickly and easily. The swivel cord, ceramic technology, and ergonomic design make it fit for a salon but just as user-friendly at home.
14. Yves Saint Laurent Radiant Touch Highlighter Concealer brightens complexion and smooths fine lines using their micro-pearl formula. A touch of hyaluronic acid helps to improve hydration, as well.
15. It’s a 10 Silk Express Mask restores suffering strands to their former glory, and prevents further damage! The silk proteins, vitamins, and minerals in this buttery mask will smooth out the frizz and make your hair shine.
16. Perricone MD No Blush Blush adds some color to your cheeks that actually looks natural. The gel-cream has vitamin C and Chinese ginger plant extract, both of which can brighten your skin over time.
17. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer dries hair in a fraction of the time it usually takes without causing heat damage. It is notably lightweight, quiet, and comfortable, taking the aggravation out of the step in your beauty routine that can feel like such a chore.
18. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream isn’t just for butts! The deeply hydrating formula has notes of pistachio, almond, sandalwood, and salted caramel, so applying it to your body is simply a delight.
19. Wunderbrow Brow Gel dries quickly, but lasts for up to three days. Infused with hair-like fibers, it’ll look way more natural than your brow pencil.
20. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer controls oil and gives skin a light hint of color to even out your complexion.
21. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo absorbs oil, sweat, and odor so that you can put off your wash day for just a little bit longer.
22. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner glides on your lids so easily, you’ll finally be able to achieve the cat eye you’ve always wanted. The fine marker-like tip ensures a sharp line that won’t drag or skip.
23. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit lightens under-eyes without leaving a chalky or caky residue. The oil-absorbing powder ensures that the coverage lasts all day.
24. St. Tropez Gradual Self Tan builds over time for a more natural-looking, sun-kissed glow. Designed to use in the shower, it is arguably the easiest way to self tan.
Look good, feel good!
Want more? Check out all of our beauty content for even more great stuff for your hair, skin, and more.
Shopping for something specific? Check out Angle News Reviews to find the best things for every budget!