Quick note before we get started: I’m using the term “minimalist” very lightly because otherwise this would just be a list of plain circle stud earrings. Please don’t yell at me, thank you.
1. A sleek brass hair pin to make your fancy bun the center of attention.
2. Lil’ dot earrings for keeping it truly simple.
3. Or dangling dots for a little extra flair, without getting too complex.
4. An elegant, adjustable cuff you can bend to fit almost any wrist size.
5. An open circle necklace for an easy piece of jewelry you can wear every day.
6. A pair of geometric earrings you’ll wonder how you ever lived without.
7. Geometric hair clips for pinning your hair back without making a big deal about it.
8. Simple earrings that will raise the ~bar~ for the rest of your jewelry collection.
9. Classy line earrings you’ll want to ~hang~ on to.
10. A T-shaped cuff with no troublesome clasps or closures.
11. A pair of paperclip-inspired earrings for all you Clippy fans out there.
12. A teeny-tiny circle necklace to ~round~ out your outfit.
13. A delicate chain with a tiny bar pendant perfect for layering.
14. A coiled rod cuff in a smoky bronze color for simple but unique charm.
15. An ear jacket to outline your beautiful lobes.
16. A delicate ring sure to make ~waves~ with everyone despite its simple design.
17. A spiral ring with an itsy-bitsy diamond for anyone who doesn’t like flashy traditional engagement rings.
18. A dot bracelet you’ll like a lot more than the dreaded iMessage typing bubble.
19. A pair of tiny resin half-hoop earrings you ~clearly~ need in your collection.
20. A pair of triangle studs sure to look really acute in your ears.
21. A gold crown-shaped band for anyone who keeps singing “you should see me in a crown.”
22. A pair of threader earrings you’ll make a *point* of wearing with everything. Luckily, they’re simple enough to match with your whole wardrobe.
23. A thin chain necklace with a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it tiny letter charm.
24. A pair of hexagon post earrings you need to stop and admire immediately. It’s just traffic/jewelry law.
25. A criss-cross ring so cute, you’ll find yourself gesticulating wildly, just so everyone looks at your finger.
26. And a brass brooch that may not seem like a minimalist piece at first, but then you realize the whole design is made with a single line. Gotta give this one a hand!
Looking for more great accessories? From the best places to buy glasses online to cheap jewelry that still looks great to the best purses on Amazon, we’ve got you covered.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!