1. A desktop wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tubeman — you can learn some great moves from this guy!
2. A tiny book filled with lots of prompts for tiny things to draw. Maybe drawing this book is the final challenge?
3. A magnetic, dry erase board shaped like a peach, aka the cutest and happiest fruit.
4. A corgi inner tube so finally you too can have a big corgi booty that everyone admires.
5. A unicorn cable protector that’ll make it look like a lil’ unicorn came up to your phone for a nibble. Mmm, Apple.
6. Vincent van Gogh-inspired or cacti magnetic bookmarks ready to hold your place way better than any pharmacy receipt ever could.
7. A pack of pizza coasters because no one can be sad when dough, tomato sauce, and cheese come together to form one of the most iconic supergroups of all time.
8. A tea infuser shaped like a pool floatie so you don’t have to feel bad about storing your real ones away for the winter.
9. Cute stationery with matching envelopes, because sometimes the best way to cheer up is to spread cheer to the people around you.
10. A skull-shaped lip balm for my fellow creeps who have a bone to pick with dry skin. Can’t properly smile with chapped lips!
11. Have a Little Pun — a book of illustrated wordplay you’re sure to think is just punderful.
12. An air plant holder that’ll hold an easy-to-care-for buddy and look very silly doing it. Nothing is more of a downer than killing a plant so it’s good that air plants are practically invincible.
13. A roll of washi tape with Peanuts comics printed on them sure to lift your spirits. That’s why they call them the funny papers, right?
14. A pack of stickers from The Office, aka everyone’s go-to show when they wanna laugh for 20 straight minutes.
15. A mini book and button you can slam whenever you’re feeling down on yourself and need an instant pep-talk.
16. A Star Wars windshield cover that helps keep your car feeling and looking cool.
17. A pint glass with a game built right in, just in case drinking isn’t fun enough on its own.
18. A shower sloth that’s just hanging out, so it doesn’t mind holding all your toiletries and oh! a glass of wine! Thank you, new best friend!
19. Speaking of helpful sloths, a book of sticky notes ready to encourage you and help you plan. In a relaxed, no presh kind of way.
20. A denim jacket covered in some of the best Disney dogs. You simply can’t not smile when looking at this. You’d explode.
21. A mini cactus so small and tenacious — it’s impossible not to be inspired by this little dude.
22. A tee featuring Angle News’s Good Advice Cupcake hurrying off on a unico— wait are those wings? Wow, an alicorn. You really need this shirt.
23. All your favorite toys from childhood, except they got hit with the device from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. Everything is better smaller!
24. A teeny-tiny keychain that looks like a certain instant camera that everyone has been given for their birthday at one point, I’m sure.
25. A party game inspired by Blockbuster for people who want to rewind time.
26. A whole bunch of 3D stickers so everything you own can be completely covered with sparkly cute things like planets, unicorns, fish, and more.
27. A bushel of fruit and veggie erasers for a healthy dose of cuteness in your life.
Looking for some great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Shopping for something specific? Check out Angle News Reviews to find the best things for every budget!