1. A fill-in-the-blank book so you can tell your dad just how much you love him, one strong verb at a time. Just know there’s a HIGH chance of dad tears upon opening.
2. A jerky gift box because nothing says “Thank you for everything you’ve done for me” like a package of cured meats.
3. A set of eight silicone Star Wars trays that will make the coolest ice cubes (or chocolate! or anything!) in the galaxy.
4. A personalized photo desk calendar so he can be surrounded by photos of his awesome family even as he toils at work all day. DEF include the embarrassing photo of him with a terrible sunburn from summer vacation 2009, it’ll be hilarious.
5. An old school game of Risk. I’ve never met a father who didn’t hold this weekend-eating game of world domination close to his heart.
6. A bottle of Mike’s Hot Honey he’ll want to put on literally everything from now until eternity. And if your dad’s name is actually Mike, it’s illegal for him NOT to own some, sorry it’s the law!
7. A pair of blue light–blocking glasses so he can stay glued to his news app all dang day without experiencing any eye strain.
8. An apron to keep his clothes neat while he’s whipping up a meal for the fam. It’ll be the only thing in the house that can match the cheese-level of his dad jokes.
9. A birdhouse making kit for doing a fun craft with the kids, sitcom-style. The birds will be thankful too!
10. A record player so he can finally break out all of his old albums again. Let’s just hope he keeps his Springsteen-esque jeans in the box.
11. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription because you may not be able to give him the world…but you can give him coffee sourced from all over the world.
12. A Yeti Rambler mug that keeps coffee hot for a ridiculously long time by using double-wall vacuum insulation. Now pops can majestically stare into the distance while holding his coffee for as long as he wants, and it’ll still be hot when he snaps out of it.
13. A knife set so he can stop saying that he needs to sharpen your really old kitchen knives soon and get to using nice, sharp ones right away.
14. A set of rad dad socks that will be the envy of everyone at his office.
15. Or a limited edition set of The Beatles socks if he’s more of a free spirit — a John, if you will.
16. A sandalwood shaving kit so he can treat himself to a luxurious shave smoother than he ever thought imaginable. Self care for dads, 2019!
17. A sous vide perfect for the dad who treats everything like a fun science experiment. This genius device lets you meticulously control the time and temperature at which your meat cooks, ensuring it’s to your exact taste.
18. A pair of loafers that couldn’t be more “Dad” if they tried but you’ll also want to borrow all the time, to be honest.
19. An Amazon Echo Plus so he doesn’t need to consult his sore knee for a weather report anymore. Alexa’s got it!
20. A box of cookies and treats because Father’s Day is a great excuse to chomp on some sweets and swig milk right out of the carton.
21. A whiskey wedge and glass to give his old favorite libation a new ~slant~.
22. A go-anywhere table tennis set so he can always get in a quick round of the best game ever after dinner. Or literally *over* dinner if he just can’t wait.
23. A candle to remind him of some his favorite days — the road trips with the family all packed together in the sedan and watching football when he gets a rare moment alone.
24. A “Best Dad” Dundie award if your father is the only person on the planet who knows more about The Office than you.
25. Or a Swanson Pyramid of Greatness poster if you’re convinced that Ron was based on your dad.
26. A heated back and neck massager for getting rid of some of the tension he’s built up after calmly handling all of your sass over the years.
27. A box set of A Song of Ice and Fire — aka — all of the Game of Thrones books! No better way for him to mourn the end of the show than delve into months (years?) of reading about the same characters.
28. A circular saw pizza cutter — anything can be a DIY project if you have the right ~tools~.
Your dad, knowing full well he’s going to receive some awesome gifts on June 16.
Looking for some great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!