1. Bottle Bright cleaning tablets to revive the look (and taste!) of the stainless-steel thermos you use every dang day but aren’t so great at washing like you should. (Guilty as charged.)
2. Wondercide Spray that’ll serve as a naturally derived alternative to your pet’s monthly treatments because fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes are horrible! Your pet doesn’t need to speak human words to tell you that!
3. A Q-flex acupressure tool ready to step in for your normal massage therapist. After all, no matter how many times you try to convince your puppy to walk across your back, it’s just cute instead of providing some relief.
4. A Squatty Potty which, if you don’t already know what it does, helps position your body in a way that’ll feel more natural for your colon and, therefore, make going no. 2 easier. (More or less.)
5. Scrub Daddy sponges who, if you’re a frequent BuzzFeed Shopping reader, you’ll recognize as the hardest lil’ worker in anyone’s kitchen.
6. Vibes earplugs to help protect your hearing at that big music festival by blocking out the decibels, but not the music!
7. A PullyPalz pacifier holder you can attach to a stroller or baby carrier to hopefully save you some grief from retrieving pacifiers from the ground.
8. A Beard King trimmings catcher that’ll make cleaning the bathroom sink SO much easier if you can convince your currently bearded bae to actually use it.
9. A Stasher reusable silicone bag that’s actually *airtight*, so you won’t want to throw it away after a few uses like so many you’ve tried before. (You can even throw it in the dishwasher and microwave — the dream!)
10. A tube of Nerd Wax because think of all the time you could put toward saving the world by *not* having to scoot your glasses up the bridge of your name a million times a day.
11. Safe grabs silicone mats for putting a safe barrier between hot things and important stuff, like your hands, in so many situations.
12. The Spatty and Spatty Daddy spatulas – they’re flexible enough to help you get the dregs of that luxury conditioner out of the container you got as a free sample at Sephora and have sworn by ever since.
13. Eco Nuts, aka laundry soap berries, as an eco-friendly, biodegradable alternative to the cleansing goo (or powder) your family members who have sensitive skin will be so grateful you switched to using.
14. A Michel Mercier Detangler brush to make quick, gentle work of your wet or dry hair thanks to a total of freaking 428 bristles in 32 different heights.
15. A HoodiePillow that’ll give you the best of both worlds when it comes to comfort and privacy on your next flight or bus ride because you don’t want to start off that trip of a lifetime with neck cramps or a talkative neighbor that kept you from napping on a red eye.
16. A Smart Cart rolling bag for helping you tote all sorts of groceries in its *water-resistant* structure and then you can fold it down once you’re done for easy storage in your car’s trunk.
17. A Frywall that’ll fit around your pan and contain popping oil or spillover while you work on the house special.
18. A Phonesoap to kill up to 99.99% of bacteria with UV light on that tiny computer you clutch onto like your life depends on it every dang minute of the day (and insist on taking to the bathroom with you).
19. InstaFire, an eco-friendly fire starter with four fires in a pouch so you’ll be set even if you don’t remember how to build a campfire from back in your Girl Scout days. (OK, I could if I had to.)
20. An Enso Ring silicone wedding band to wear while you’re out and about doing stuff where you don’t wanna wear your *real* band (like the playing at the beach, hiking, woodworking, etc.)
21. A T Thompson T sweat-proof undershirt that’ll cost ya’ thanks to fancy features like built-in sweat-absorbing pads. But you know what else costs ya’? Pit stains.
22. ReadeREST magnetic glasses holders – they can clip onto any of your shirts without leaving behind any damage, lest you forget another pair of reading glasses on a table. Somewhere….
23. Grease Monkey cleaning wipes for those times when you’re working on your bike, wiping off your hands while you admire a job well done, and then realize that your hands are still very much caked with grease!
24. A Drop Stop car seat gap filler that’ll help you say buh-bye to lost change, French fries, and even dropped phones.
25. A CreaClip Set to help you finally pull off the at-home trim that you’ve been scared to try up until now or have seriously messed up in the past. Its built-in level will help create an even chop!
26. SoapSox that’ll help get your kid pumped for bath time — maybe — because they’re adorable stuffed animals that transform into more or less a loofah once you put a bar of soap inside, like so.
27. An EZPZ Happy Mat, aka a no-slip placemat/plate, your toddler will try their best to budge but they won’t. MUHAHAHAHHAHA.
28. A Turbie Twist so the days of balancing a heavy body towel on your head while you put on mascara is a thing of the past. Your poor neck!
29. Better Life Natural All-Purpose Cleaner (you could spray in your mouth if you wanted?!) that’ll be safe to use around kids and pets or anyone who’s super sensitive to smells.
30. Bambooee reusable towels to replace most (if not all!) of the paper towels you go through on the reg. Look at you, Captain Planet!
31. A Rapid Ramen Cooker that’ll transform a brick of noods into the base for a delish meal in just three minutes in the microwave! Calling all college students….
32. A Rocketbook Wave Smart Notebook, which is really just fancy talk for a notebook you can take notes or scribble in, move those notes online, and then microwave the notebook to start with an *actual* blank slate. If you go through notebooks fast, you need this!
When the products live up to the pitches:
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!