1. A 40-pack of acne patches you can apply to areas where you’re breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
2. A six-pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets that’ll do the job of cleaning your dishwasher FOR YOU. Just pop a tablet into the machine, run a cycle, and voila!
3. And on that same note, you may also wanna get a six-pack of washing machine cleaning tablets that do the same thing the tablets above do, except for your washing machine, of course!
4. An all-natural dry shampoo that’s scented with lavender oil, so we won’t tell anyone it’s been days upon days since you last washed your hair, if you don’t. Deal?
5. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking vessel back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don’t feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I’m going to make a fair assumption that you don’t want to either.
6. A rapid egg cooker for preparing a wide variety of eggs — hard-boiled, poached, scrambled, and omelets — how EGGciting!!! I own this lovely little machine, spend a total of four hours a day commuting to/from work, and this seriously is a life-saver when it comes to prepping a quick, protein-rich brekkie.
7. A 60-pack of divider sticky notes to make the task of writing down important lessons and assignments in class or work simple for even the messiest of note-takers and busiest of students.
8. A blow dry accelerator spray that’ll ACTUALLY help reduce drying time. Who wants to have to sit around and wait for their hair to dry just so they can continue styling it? Not me! Who wants to have to sit around and wait for their hair to dry just so they can walk outside the house without their mother telling them the old folklore that they’ll get sick with a wet head? Again, NOT ME!
9. A temperature-controlled mug for brewing coffee/boiling tea on-the-go, AND also keeping your hot drinks at your desired temperature alllllll day long so you don’t have to waste time re-heating!
10. And if you’re looking for some good coffee to brew inside your fancy schmancy mug, a bag of Death Wish coffee to fulfill your need for caffeine faster than regular coffee can. If you usually rely on multiple cups a day, this can get the job done in a cup or two.
11. A 20-pack of lifting pads you can just press down into rug stains — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more — keep it there for up to 24 hours, and say adios stains!
12. A essential oil migraine stick to help stop migraines on the path to destruction. Being a busy person sometimes means being more prone to migraines, but us busy people know, we simply don’t have enough hours in the day to let migraines interfere with our schedules.
13. An iRobot Roomba so you can delegate vacuuming your own floors to the robot while crossing other, more important things, off of your to-do list.
14. A 24-pack of blackhead removal strips you apply to your face once a week, let sit for about 10 minutes or so, and peel off. Then you can bask in some yucky satisfaction.
15. A non-stick sectioned skillet for making all the different components of your meal in one convenient place, all on the same stove burner. My apologies to all of your other pans now feeling left out and under appreciated.
16. A two-pack of teeth-whitening pens to literally brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It’s recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you’re done using the pen.
17. A ginger sugar overnight lip mask – it’ll have you going to bed with chapped lips and waking up in the morning with them feeling softer than ever.
18. A winged eyeliner stamp so you don’t have to waste time during your makeup routine trying to nail the perfect cat eye. Just stamp it on and go, go, gooooo!
19. A vegetable chopper for those who wanna cook homemade meals, but are so daunted by the thought of having to spend time chopping and prepping their ingredients, they’re ordering Seamless for the fourth night in a row.
20. A snow/ice windshield cover to cut-back on time you personally have to spend in the freezing cold, de-frosting and scraping your front window.
21. A quick-dry top coat, because let’s be real people, the absolute WORST part of getting your nails done/doing your own nails is shaving time off your precious day to wait for them to DRY. On average, reviewers claim this stuff helped get their nails dry in 10 minutes!!!
22. A 10-pack of boot wipes to simply wipe away dirt and salt stains from your shoes to cut back on time you’d spend getting into your car, driving to the shoemaker, waiting DAYS for them to be ready, then having to make another trip back to the shoemaker to pick them up. No, thank you!
23. An Instant Pot that just might become your new go-to kitchen gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and sauté-r all in one, so it’s here to make your hectic life feel a lot less hectic.
24. A Makeup Eraser for anyone who knows taking off makeup at the end of the day is the least fun part of the day. Just wet with water and wipe — it’s that easy!
25. A pill keeper that’ll make managing your pills easier than constantly having to set alarms on your phone. Just separate them by day and times of day, and carry your portable pill plate around.
26. A TubShroom to collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so you don’t have to worry about your drains getting clogged up and creating more work for yourself
27. A dual breakfast sandwich maker to ensure you can start your day in the most delicious way without having to wake up earlier to head to McDonald’s.
28. A fabric protection spray that’ll actually repel spills so when you or your loved ones make a mess, you don’t have to waste precious time doing everything you can to get rid of stains.
29. A watermelon sleep mask so you can moisturize, smooth, and rejuvenate your skin all while getting your ZZZs in — now if only we could figure out how to get our laundry and food shopping done in our sleep.
30. A jewelry cleaning machine that’ll make your possessions look like they’re a worth a million bucks all over again, just like they deserve. No trips to the jeweler needed.
31. A makeup remover pen for those mornings when smudges are just bound to happen, but you don’t wanna deal with taking out your ACTUAL makeup remover and maneuvering it around that tiny little mistake.
32. A 30-pack of hem bonding strips that’ll help bond clothing fabric so fast and quick, without any need for sewing or ironing. We’re just here to make your life easier!
33. A two-pack of blind spot mirrors so you can spend less time perfecting your parallel park and more time getting out of your car and doing the darn thing you came TO DO.
34. And while we’re on the subject of cars, you might as well MAXIMIZE the time spent in your car getting from place to place with a car dip clip that’ll hold your sauces, so you can eat your nugs and fries with your fave condiments while driving comfortably and safely.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of Angle News’s gift guides!