1. Water bottle cleaning tablets for getting your beloved drinking vessel back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention the fact that you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
2. A toilet wand that’ll prove wands of all sorts, even ones for cleaning toilets, are truly magical objects. Refer to disgusting photo below for evidence.
3. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don’t want you to have go out and spend your last paycheck on new brushes and sponges!
4. A grout pen to have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
5. An activated charcoal powder that’ll get those pearly whites looking so bright, you may blind your dentist during your next visit.
6. A headlight restoration kit so you can ensure the safety of yourself and others by driving with clear, working lights. Because it’s really dangerous driving with them all fogged up… don’t do it!
7. CeraVe moisturizing cream for those looking for an all-around great moisturizer that’s gentle on sensitive, dry skin. I personally LOVE this moisturizer, have tried several expensive moisturizers before this one, and love how this feels on my sensitive skin. Not to mention, it’s cleared my face SO much.
8. A soap scum and grime removal spray that’ll target areas like your sinks, showers, and tubs and make them look as if the appliance delivery person just dropped them off.
9. A red wine stain remover to buy immediately if the only thing you’re better at than downing an entire bottle of your favorite vino at the end of the day is managing to spill it.
10. A rust stain remover spray for a cleaner you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the photo below. Point proven. Case closed. Onto the next one.
11. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your fluffer’s dirty ears so they 1) don’t suffer from infections down the line, and 2) so they can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to tell them.
12. A two-pack of Bar Keepers Friend multi-purpose cleaner to get your kitchen, bathroom, and even cookware (see superb exhibit below), looking shinier than Chip Skylar’s teeth.
13. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
14. Or a TubShroom that’ll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn’t go down the drain and clog in the first place.
15. A bitter nail polish for helping your nail-biting habit bite the dust. Can you say that three times fast? You can. Wanna know why? Because you won’t have your nails in your mouth!
16. A wood polish and conditioner to bring your beloved wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
17. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches – it’ll be the easiest solution to pesky acne you’ve ever stumbled upon — just take a patch, put it over your pimple, and go about the rest of your day. Yup, it’s THAT simple.
18. A carpet cleaning solution for those whose home deserves a million dollar-looking floor, but their bank account is begging them not to call Stanley Steemer.
19. A foot filer that’ll leave your feet feeling even smoother than your pedicurist can make them feel — minus the tickle attack from the pumice stone.
20. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay for a thorough, deep-cleaning facial to get rid of the yucky stuff hiding far down in your pores.
21. A natural stain remover to keep you and your family’s life clean as can be with a product you can feel good about anyone using, and not worry about the kiddos accidentally getting a hold of.
22. A pumice cleaning stone that’ll scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
23. Tend Skin Solution for treating razor bumps and burns, as well as ingrown hairs, because those things hurt like HECK!!!
24. Affresh washing machine cleaning tablets to ensure the appliance responsible for getting your clothes cleaned is clean itself. It’s all a cycle… get it? Cycle? Because you set a cycle when you put your clothes in the wash? Lol, ok, sorry, bye.
25. A watermark remover cloth that’ll get rid of those annoying ringlet stains on your furniture — you warned your family and guests to use a coaster but, of course, they didn’t listen!
26. A wax-based cream for protecting and repairing your pet’s paws from the cruel outdoors.
27. A 10-pack of boot wipes that’ll simply clean dirt and salt stains from your shoes. So no need to fret if you look down and your fave boots are dirty, take a breather!
28. A cable protector to save your ripped-up cords, because the last thing you feel like doing is changing into something other than pajamas just so you can leave the house and buy a new cable.
29. An eight-count of Magic Erasers that’ll make cleaning the bathtub as fast and easy as it is to get home at the end of a long day, and ditch responsibilities or a social life in favor of a bubble bath and a full bottle of vino, maybe two. Not that I’m speaking from personal experience or anything.
30. A four-pack (AKA two pairs) of boot shapers for keeping your boots standing up straight, because when the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away, ugh, there’s just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
31. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you “before and after” photos, unless if you can fanagle a camera into your ears, but honey, oh HONEY, look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That deserves to be framed, FOR SURE.
32. A tongue scraper so you can not only help reduce the bad breath tied with having gunk on your tongue, but also to ensure your selfie game is yuck-free, and really, which is more important? (OK fine, it’s the bad breath.)
33. A two-pack of wrinkle release spray, because the words “OH YAY, time to iron my clothing!” have never been uttered, literally ever.
34. A fabric defuzzer for those who feel like they pick little fuzzies off their belongings so often that it’s practically become a whole hobby, and they’re SICK of it.
35. A jewelry cleaning pen so you don’t have to spend energy on changing out of your pajamas to leave the house, and then spend your last paycheck on getting a professional to shine your beloved treasures.
36. A hanger stacker to keep your unused hangers in one clean spot, so when you DO need a hanger, you don’t have to spend a million and one minutes untangling them.
37. A bottle of dandruff shampoo, because you deal with enough flaky people in your life, there’s no reason you should have to deal with a flaky scalp, too.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!