1. A 60-pack of divider sticky notes to make the task of writing down important lessons and assignments in class or work simple for even the messiest of note-takers.
2. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning those stubborn messes and restoring your surfaces to brand new condition.
3. A wood polish and conditioner to bring your beloved wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
4. An Instant Pot sure to become your new go-to kitchen gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and sauté-r all in one, so it’s here to make your hectic life feel a lot less hectic.
5. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking vessel back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
6. A weighted blanket that’ll help you fall asleep quicker and stay asleep, because the best gift you can give yourself is the gift of a great night’s sleep.
7. Debrox earwax removal drops to give your ears the clean they not only want, but truly need — think of how much clearer listening to The Greatest Showman soundtrack at your desk on repeat all day will sound now… not that I do that.
8. A T-shirt dress that’ll feel as comfy as it looks cute and trendy — warning: once you buy one, you’re gonna have a strong urge to buy all.
9. An anti-dandruff shampoo to relieve your dry, flaky scalp, because we know you want to go about your day without worrying about pesky white clumps.
10. A shampoo that prevents your cool bleached hair from turning yellow, and costs way less than going back to the salon.
11. A cold brew coffee maker to help you whip up a delicious iced coffee treat — pro tip: do it the night before so it has time to chill while you’re asleep, and all you have to do in the morning is pour and go.
12. A KitchenAid stand mixer with a wire whip, burnished flat beater, spiral dough hook, and pouring shield attachments to use in all of your baking adventures. But the fun doesn’t stop there! You can purchase additional attachments like a spiralizer, a pasta roller/cutter, a slicer/shredder, a pasta press, and more!
13. A Squatty Potty to start using every time you use the restroom…at home, at least. Squatting is actually said to be better for your body than sitting!
14. A foot filer that’ll leave your feet feeling even smoother than your pedicurist can make them feel — minus the tickle attack from the pumice stone.
15. A MakeUp Eraser — a microfiber cloth you just need to run under a little water in order to make taking off your makeup, well, literally like erasing it.
16. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your fluffer’s dirty ears so they 1) don’t suffer from infections down the line, and 2) can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to tell them.
17. A screen cleaning kit because things like fingerprints and dust can make our precious laptops and iPhones look foggy and gross. This will turn back time to when you first pulled it out of the box looking shiny and new.
18. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer for splitting, pitting, and slicing the green stuff known as nature’s butter. Less time fanagling with silverware and more time eating avocado toast — win/win.
19. A trio of Mario Badescu sprays to use in the morning as a toner before applying makeup, mid-day as a refresher, and nightly before a good night’s sleep. You’re covered all day!
20. An all-natural dry shampoo that’s scented with lavender oil, so we won’t tell anyone it’s been days upon days since you last washed your hair, if you don’t. Deal?
21. Affresh washing machine cleaning tablets to ensure the appliance responsible for getting your clothes cleaned is clean itself. It’s all a cycle… get it? Cycle? Because you set a cycle when you put your clothes in the wash? OK, sorry, I’m done, bye.
22. A soap scum and grime removal spray that’ll target areas like your sinks, showers, and tubs and make them look as if the appliance delivery person just dropped them off.
23. An internet address and password logbook to help keep track of your important login info for social media, online banking, school portals, and more. Sorry but yourname123 isn’t a good password, no matter how easy it is to remember.
24. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches sure to be the easiest solution to pesky acne you’ve ever stumbled upon. Just take a patch, put it over your pimple, and go about the rest of your day. Yup, it’s THAT simple.
25. A dual breakfast sandwich maker to ensure you can start your day in the most delicious way without having to wake up earlier to head to McDonald’s.
26. A three-piece food storage container set that’ll preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they’re made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
27. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don’t want you to have go out and spend your last paycheck on new brushes and sponges!
28. A hangable jewelry organizer that’ll ensure your beautiful necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, etc. are easy to find and kept in A+ condition.
29. Two pairs of boot shapers to keep your boots standing up straight, because when the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away, ugh, there’s just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
30. A Q&A five-year journal that just wants you to answer a question each day for five years and keep track of/reflect on your personal growth.
31. A four-pack of bed sheet clips to ensure your sheets actually stay in place, no matter how all over the place you are in your sleep.
32. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should marvel at its abilities or gag.
33. Or a TubShroom that’ll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn’t go down the drain and clog in the first place.
34. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay for a thorough, deep-cleaning facial to get rid of the yucky stuff hiding deep in your pores.
35. A red wine stain remover to buy immediately if the only thing you’re better at than downing an entire bottle of your favorite vino at the end of the day is managing to spill it.
36. An eight-pack of zombie face masks appropriately titled as such, not just because you look dead when using one, but also because you come back to life when you wash it off.
37. And Poo-Pourri to leave the bathroom smelling fresh, no matter what just took place in there.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of Angle News’s gift guides!