Koya Webb is a holistic health coach and yogi. And she recently teamed up with Amazon to create a wellness app for Alexa.
BuzzFeed got a chance to speak with Webb at a recent wellness event hosted by Amazon and she shared some easy things you can do to help you combat burnout:
In case you’re not familiar, burnout is basically severe stress and high ideals related to work/your job resulting in feeling exhausted, listless, and unable to cope.
1. Do some meditation or just breathe for 10 minutes.
2. Drink water in the morning.
3. And also do some kind of movement in the morning.
4. Eat a healthy breakfast.
5. Have at least 5 fruits and veggies a day.
6. Do head, shoulder, and neck rolls.
7. Connect with nature during lunch, even if it’s for 30 minutes.
8. Listen to some fun music.
9. And finally, connect with friends and family in the evening.
To get more health and wellness tips from Koya Webb and Alexa, check out their Skills page!