For example, if you got to the Amazon Prime Day website you will likely see the Fire TV Stick for $14.99 and the Fire TV Stick 4K for $24.99. When you click on that deal many readers are saying the Fire TV Stick is listed at $39.99 and the Fire TV Stick 4K for $49.99. When you try to check out at you will see that you are being charged the full price. Yet other Amazon Prime members are seeing the discounted pricing.
Update: It seems that if you log out of Amazon.com or go to Amazon.com in incognito mode you will see the correct sale price but when you log back in you will still see the full price listing.
We are not sure why some Amazon Prime members are seeing the early Prime Day sale price and others are not. If you are seeing the full price it seems to be no way around it at this time. Our suggestion would be to add the items you want to your cart and keep checking back to Amazon’s website to see if they have fixed the glitch causing incorrect pricing.
Cord Cutters News has reached out to Amazon for comment about the issue. We will update this story as we learn more.
Here is a list of Prime Day deals that are live now: (Or should be live now.)
- Save $25 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, just $14.99
- Save $25 on Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, just $24.99
- Save $50 on Fire TV Cube, just $69.99
- Save $50 on Echo, just $49.99
- Save $70 on Echo Show, just $159.99
- Save $20 on the all-new Fire 7 tablet, just $29.99, or get two for $49.98—a $50 savings
- Save $30 on the Fire HD 8 tablet, just $49.99, or get two for $79.98—an $80 savings
- Save $50 on the Fire HD 10 tablet, just $99.99, or get two for $179.98—a $120 savings
- Save $40 on the all-new Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet, just $59.99, or get two for $99.98—a $100 savings
- Save $50 on the Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, just $79.99, or get two for $139.98—a $120 savings
- Save $25 on Echo Dot Kids Edition, just $44.99
- Save up to $50 on Kindle Paperwhite, plus get a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited, starting at just $84.99
- Save $30 on the all-new Kindle, plus get a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited, just $59.99
- Get an Amazon Smart Plug and Echo for just $54.98
- Save up to $200 on eero WiFi systems
- Save $30 on Ring Video Doorbell, just $69.99
- Save $80 on Blink XT2 2-Cam System, just $99.99
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!