Download the Nvidia GeForce 436.30 WHQL driver as released by NVIDIA.
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1. We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. For those that wonder, the DCH driver is a Microsoft DCH (Declarative Componentized Hardware supported apps) driver, and refers to a new Windows 10 driver package preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm. While the base core component files remain the same, the way DCH drivers are packaged differs from previous Legacy (Standard) drivers.
Provides increased performance and the optimal gaming experience for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare PC Open Beta, Gears 5, and Borderlands 3.
Fixed Issues :
- [Fortnite][CS:Go]: Eliminated cases of stutter when Ultra low latency mode was enabled. 
- [Forza Motorsport 6/7]: The game may crash during gameplay. 
- [World of Warcraft]: The game may flicker at the character-selection screen. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M]: The GPU clock speed on some notebooks is stuck at the base clock speed and does not boost. 
- [GeForce RTX 20 series][Forza Horizon 4][Gears of War 4][Gears 5]: Colored corruption may appear on some surfaces throughout the game. 
- [Firefox][G-SYNC]: When G-SYNC is enabled, flickering occurs with YouTube full-screen video playback on FireFox when hovering over the timeline. 
- [Control][DirectX 12 ][Pascal GPUs]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to nvlddmkm.sys when in-game software Ray Tracing is enabled. 
Open Issues :
- [G-SYNC]: NVIDIA G-SYNC might not be enabled automatically for monitors newly approved as G-SYNC-Compatible upon updating the driver. 
- To work around, enable the monitor by opening the NVIDIA Control Panel->Display->Set Up G-SYNC page, then select the display and select Enable settings for the selected display.
- [SpaceEngine]: The game crashes when launched. 
- [UBOAT]: The game crashes due to memory allocation issues when launching Sandbox mode from the main menu. 
- [Tom Clancy’s The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode.
- [FIFA 19]: The game may crash to the desktop. 
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.77 • HD Audio Driver – 126.96.36.199 • NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218 • GeForce Experience – 188.8.131.52 • CUDA – 10.1 • Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940.0 • DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.955.0
GeForce RTX 20 Series:
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 (Super), GeForce RTX 2070 (Super), GeForce 2060 (Super), Titan RTX
GeForce 16 Series:
GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1650, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710, GeForce GT 705
GeForce 600 Series
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630, GeForce GT 620, GeForce GT 610, GeForce 605