Halloween season is almost upon us, which means it’s an incredibly exciting time for witches, such as myself.
And with Friday the 13th right around the corner, here are some spooky items to get you in the mood.
1. This mug to get you up in the morning when you’re feeling your witchy worst.
2. This tarot-themed shower curtain, so you can remind yourself that your spirit guides are always with you.
3. This book on modern tarot, which will help you understand what “The Moon” card actually means.
4. This tarot deck, so you can make sure you’re on the right track when life gets overwhelming.
5. This animal spirit deck in case you want your readings to have more depth.
6. Or if you’re not super into tarot, this moonology oracle deck helps you harness the moon’s natural magic when you need some guidance.
7. This beautiful satin pouch to keep your cards safe from negative energy (and damage).
8. These white sage bundles to cleanse your space of negative energy (and demons).
9. A cauldron-shaped smudge stick holder so that you don’t burn your house down while you’re trying to cleanse your space.
10. And while you’re at it, these sustainably harvested palo santo smudging sticks to cleanse yourself of negative vibes.
11. This ouija patch, in case you’re ever down for a chat with some spirits.
12. This collection of crystals if you’ve decided to experiment with their ~magical~ abilities.
13. This luggage cover so that you can take your love of all things spooky on international trips.
14. This dream journal so that you can analyse strange and vivid dreams.
15. And finally, a pendulum for when you want to communicate with your local Casper.
Happy Friday the 13th, coven!