1. Avengers crew socks that’ll make any pair of shoes look ~Ultron~ cool.
2. A Lego set to commemorate the opening battle at the Sanctum Santorum in Infinity War.
3. A Captain Marvel crossbody bag so magnificent, you’ll ~Kree~ tears of joy.
4. An Infinity Gauntlet rings bracelet purely for decoration — you don’t have to worry about accidentally eliminating half the population while wearing it.
5. An emotions-of-Groot T-shirt that’ll accurately describe how you feel at any given moment.
6. A cotton apron to buy if you love Iron Man as much as you love Iron Chef.
7. A Loki Funko figure because while Thor is great and all, you’re actually low-key obsessed with his evil brother.
8. A Mjölnir-shaped toolbox any Marvel fan would be ~Thor-oughly~ impressed with.
9. A black and neon Guardians of the Galaxy T-shirt that ~Quill~ fetch tons of compliments. (Please don’t hate me.)
10. A minimalistic Avengers poster so you can have the gang assembled in your room at all times.
11. A T-shirt perfect for anyone who loves Deadpool and unicorns as much as Deadpool loves unicorns. Which is…a lot.
12. An Eye of Agamotto necklace you should definitely get if you have some time on your hands.
13. A baby Groot planter that’ll honestly restore your faith in humanity. Remember, Groot is rooting for you.
14. An encyclopedia with all the deets on (almost) every character in the Marvel-verse — even characters that aren’t featured in the movies!
15. Adorable Avengers stud earrings you shouldn’t wait to buy — you should (tesser)act now.
16. A Captain Marvel throw blanket with sleeves perfect for binge-watching superhero movies on the couch.
17. Hulk oven mitts that’ll not only protect your hands but will also look absolutely smashing.
18. A retro Spider-Man print so you can keep track of how your favorite web-slinging superhero evolved over the years.
19. Loki horned slippers to kick back and relax in, because even demi-gods need a day off.
20. A printed doormat for welcoming your guests into your personal secret kingdom. (If only your house was an actual portal to Wakanda…)
21. A Thanos bomber jacket that’ll make even the haters say, “Oh, snap! That is one awesome jacket!”
22. A Black Widow Lip Smacker keychain so you never get distracted by dry lips in the middle of a battle.
23. A Captain Marvel one-piece swimsuit sure to make waves at the beach.
24. An Infinity Gauntlet lamp for lighting that packs a punch.
25. A Black Panther umbrella that glows in the dark like it’s coated in radioactive Vibranium .
26. A Captain America coffee maker so you can save the world, one cup of joe at a time.
27. A cozy Marvel hoodie you’ll wear on repeat from now until…forever, probably.
28. A Black Panther hardside carry-on suitcase no one will dare to steal (as much as they want to).
29. A mini backpack that’ll get your spidey sense tingling.
30. A reversible beanie so you can rep Daredevil or The Punisher, depending on your mood.
31. A pair of Rocket earrings because he’s the most badass trash panda in the galaxy.
32. An X-Men cap for anyone who wishes they went to Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters.
33. Deadpool playing cards that’ll make game night so much more exciting — so what are you ~Wade-ing~ for?!
34. A Nalgene water bottle if you stan Gamora, the deadliest woman in the whole galaxy. It’ll come in handy because chances are, you’ll be thirsty after watching a Marvel movie.
35. A Captain America watch to ensure you’ll always be on time for an epic showdown with Thanos.
36. A minimalist Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix print you definitely want to buy — I just read your mind.
37. A Black Panther talon necklace that could only be made better if it actually transforms into a Vibranium suit.
38. A Spider-Gwen convertible headwear you can style in a million ways.
39. A special edition T-shirt to celebrate all the awesome movies that came out of Marvel Studios.
40. A Nebula sports bra so you can train like the fierce warrior she is.
41. A spinning necklace perfect for an undercover S.H.I.E.L.D. agent infiltrating HYDRA.
42. An Ant-Man keychain because when it comes to superheroes, big isn’t always better.
43. A pair of soft and stretchy leggings to wear to the opening of Avengers: Endgame.
Adding everything to cart, like:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!