1. Need a coffee in Sudan? Step into Star Box.
2. Or check out Stars & Bucks Cafe in Bethlehem!
3. This coffee shop in Malaysia has it’s own name, but the rest, well…
4. Ditto for this familiar-looking coffee shop in the Ukraine.
5. And Tom N Toms Coffee in Thailand.
6. Oh, and while you’re in Thailand hit up Star Back Cafe!
7. Indonesia is home to this Pirate Coffee.
Here’s what their drinks look like. Seem familiar? (Also LOL to the “TM” on the cup).
8. Visiting Italy? May we suggest Starmoon Coffee?
9. Rioverde Coffee in Cyprus will give you déjà vu.
10. You’ll probably feel the same way about this spot in China.
11. And you’ll DEFINITELY feel that way about this one in China.
12. In Malta? Try Strabuono Coffee!
13. Taiwan’s Ecoffee has a logo that’ll make you go 🤔.
14. Lastly, I’m not sure what is happening exactly at this coffee shop in Tokyo, but I’m intrigued!
Starbucks’ lawyers right now: