We asked the Angle News Community for their favorite under-$25 products that were featured on Shark Tank. Here are the must-have results.
1. The Spatty Daddy, which will keep you from throwing out all that hard-to-reach makeup, food, etc. from containers, saving you so much money in the long run.
2. A pair of Elephant Pants, which will easily become your new go-to piece of clothing for lounging around.
3. Some Better Life cleaning products, which are safe and natural all-purpose cleaning products that work even better than the ones you’re currently using.
4. A tube of Nerdwax, which will prevent your glasses and sunglasses from ever sliding down your face again.
5. Bottle Bright, which is an all-natural and no-hassle way to clean your bottles, plastic containers, mugs, and everything else, no scrubbing required.
6. Some Simple Sugars body scrubs, which are all-natural skin care scrubs that work wonders, especially if you have sensitive skin.
7. The CreaClip, which will let you cut your own hair (and anyone else’s) in a flash, and it’ll look professionally-done.
8. A Drop Stop Seat Gap Filler, which fits perfectly around your seatbelt to catch anything that might normally slip through the cracks.
9. The Rapid Ramen Cooker, which is a must-have for all college students because it cooks a whole brick of ramen in the microwave in just three minutes.
10. A Scrub Daddy, which will quickly become the only sponge you ever use.
11. The Rocketbook, which is a reusable notebook that transports your handwritten notes to your phone/laptop, and then you can literally microwave the notebook to erase everything.
12. A Squatty Potty, which will honestly change the way you poop. If you need any more convincing, it’s also the most suggested product on this entire list.
13. Super Coffee, which is a healthy energy drink you’ll actually want to put in your body.
14. A Turbie Twist, which is a super-absorbent towel that’s basically like a ShamWow, but for your hair.
15. A bottle of Wondercide, which is a flea, tick, and mosquito spray that’s safe for your animals and home.
16. The Simply Fit Board, which can give you a great workout while you watch TV, just by twisting your body.
17. A container from The Cookie Dough Café, which is filled with cookie dough that’s specifically made for eating from the jar, not baking.
18. Soapsox, which is a stuffed animal that basically doubles as a loofah, making bath time so much less of a hassle.
19. Some Grinds Coffee Pouches, which are pouches of flavored coffee that may reduce your cravings and help you quit tobacco.
20. A Q-Flex acupressure tool, which is specially-angled to help relieve pressure and give you the best body massage of your life.
21. And a container of Delighted by Hummus, which is the ultimate dessert hummus that’s better than anything a 5-star chef can whip up.
Want to be featured in similar Angle News posts? Follow the Angle News Community on Facebook and Twitter!