1. A bodycon midi dress you’ll want to purchase in every color. Being decisive and choosing just ONE? That sounds hard and boring.
2. A crewneck tee made from a super soft cotton material. This is perfect for everything from Netflix binges and UGH-I-was-hoping-you’d-cancel dinner dates.
3. A high-waisted maxi skirt you’ll want wear to karaoke. Song of choice? “Hand In My Pocket” by Alanis Morissette.
4. A spotted tea dress to blend into that spooky pumpkin patch you plan on visiting. Oh, but it’s still hotter than Hades out there? No worries! This is also great for warm weather.
5. A low-back swimsuit currently going incognito as a plain black bodysuit. The disguises includes high-waisted jeans and a pair of black booties.
6. A jersey top with lace detailing that makes the word “elegant” come to mind. This top could make even your most destroyed denim jeans look classy.
7. A pinstripe culotte jumpsuit that is casual, dressy, *and* professional wrapped into one neat little package.
8. An a-line dress with a ruffle bottom because why not give your silhouette some pizzazz? You only live once!
9. A pleated skirt that will inevitably inspire some “this is a great opportunity for the ‘gram” spinning. Now go forth and strut your #influencer stuff.
10. Pull-on ankle pants you’ll be able to wear to the office year-round. Your cubicle may be boring, but at least your outfits can still look 💯.
11. A stretch denim mini skirt that’s slightly longer in the back, meaning you won’t feel as if you’re derrière is on the verge of being exposed 24/7.
12. A multicolor tweed top best paired with some glam earrings, dah-ling. This looks like it just walked off the set of an Audrey Hepburn film.
13. A lightweight button-up top that is currently negotiating for more PTO days. It needs a darn break from being worn every day.
14. A slip-inspired satin midi dress you’ll want to ~slip~ on over a long-sleeved tee for an autumnal look that reeks of pumpkin spice.
15. A wide leg tweed jumpsuit that cinches right at the waist for a “fits like a trendy glove” feel.
16. A graphic tee not ideal for fire safety situations. This has a whole lot of rock, but not even a tiny bit of roll.
17. A button-front midi dress that will evoke envy from allll the other items in your closet. It will be SO obvious that this is your favorite.
18. A faux suede skirt currently more than 50% off, so I’m not sure what you’re waiting for. I give you permission to leave this post and purchase the below.
19. A bow wrap dress that is pretty busy right now. It’s currently sitting front row at every major fashion show in NYC this week.
20. A babydoll top because florals are NOT just for spring. They are equally as appropriate for summer and fall, people! I refuse to hear otherwise.
21. A split neck tunic with a swingy silhouette you’ll want to ~park~ right into your wardrobe. Swing. Park. Eh? Boom boom chh.
22. High-waisted leggings that transcend weather. These can be worn in summer, fall, winter, and spring! Your love for leggings knows no bounds.
23. A plaid mini skirt because you may not be going back to school, but why not dress like you are? School girl chic, here you come.
24. A 3/4 sleeve knit blazer that you’ll want to keep in your freezing cold office. A possibly broken AC is a year-round constant, after all.
25. A racerback maxi dress you can pair with booties, a jean jacket, and some apple cider donuts for a look that is unmistakably fall. *starts to hum The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack*
When you want to dress for fall but it’s still hotter than Hades out there:
Shopping for something specific? Check out Angle News Reviews to find the best things for every budget!