1. A floral sundress you’ll be glad you bought when the next heat wave strikes.
2. A vegan leather jacket that can magically make any boring ol’ outfit look extremely cool.
3. A truly versatile striped button-up shirt to wear to the office or for a walk on the beach.
4. A pair of dark wash skinny jeans perfect for day-to-night looks, meaning you can wear them to work and then out for drinks after.
5. An ombre T-shirt dress you’ll want to throw on all the time, whether you’re going to Disneyland or the corner store.
6. A denim western shirt that, contrary to popular belief, can be paired with denim pants. And it’ll look amazing.
7. A scalloped cami top to wear layered under a blazer in the (cold AF) office or on its own with some shorts on a really hot day.
8. A pair of high-waisted mom jeans so you’ll have an excuse to wear more crop tops.
9. An embroidered shirt dress made for Monday mornings, when you need to look put together without trying.
10. A pair of “take-out bag” graphic tees that’ll definitely attract eyeballs, especially when you and your BFF wear them together.
11. A pair of paper bag-waist trousers for serving up comfortable, business-casual lewks.
12. A maxi floral dress to wear when you want to turn heads all day long (which, let’s be honest, is every day).
13. A classic denim jacket — it will automatically add 10 points to any spring outfit.
14. A pair of stretchy black leggings you can absolutely wear as pants.
15. A cozy, oversized thermal button-front top that can double as a lightweight cardigan.
16. A comfy maxi skirt to wear on days when pants feel like too much of a hassle.
17. A high-rise denim skirt because sometimes your favorite jeans are in the wash.
18. A two-piece set you can wear together or mix-and-match with other items in your wardrobe.
19. An easy-to-wear maxi dress that should permanently live in your carry-on suitcase because it’ll be your vacation go-to.
20. An off-the-shoulder blouse guaranteed to give you some killer photos for the ‘gram.
21. A pair of comfy and cute sweatpants you probably shouldn’t buy because none of your other pants will get worn again.
22. A super lightweight lace and chiffon cardigan for an extra layer that won’t leave you melting on a warm day. It can even double as a beach cover-up!
23. A colorful romper you’ll definitely reach for when it’s soft serve season.
24. A pair of non-denim shorts that might help you branch out of your fashion comfort zone.
25. A cute graphic sweatshirt to throw on when everything in your closet seems “meh.”
26. A Breton stripe top because even though you don’t have the time (or budget) for a vacation in France, you can still look the part!
27. A vintage-inspired tea dress so you’ll be set for upcoming summer weddings and graduation ceremonies.
28. A twill utility jacket that can be sporty or dressy, depending on how you style it.
29. A slouchy blazer to smarten up a casual outfit without making it look too formal.
30. An LBD because it’s probably one of the most useful items to have in your closet (for formal dinners and parties, cocktail receptions, weddings, and god forbid — funerals).
31. A statement jumpsuit so getting dressed will take literally two seconds. (Throw a sweater over it on cooler days and they’re basically pants!)
32. A polka dot wrap dress you’ve probably seen a more expensive version of on a celeb’s Instagram account.
33. A pair of army green chinos that would make a great alternative to blue jeans.
Finding an outfit in the morning will be easy peasy!
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of Angle News’s gift guides!