1. A racerback shift dress with a totally appropriate name: it can be worn during a day or night ~shift~. So easy to dress up or down!
2. A limited-edition, Aaliyah-inspired lipstick with an ultra-creamy formula that won’t dry out your pout. Plus, the color options are 💣.
3. A tie-front tank you can wear with any freakin’ bottom in your wardrobe. Leggings, skirts, jeans, shorts, sweatpants, etc.
4. Waist-cinching culottes that are the actual embodiment of summer pants. They’re made from a billowy, lightweight fabric that won’t cling to your body.
5. Stud earrings that absolutely everyone should own. These are classic accessories that have no concept of time. You know, because they’re timeless and all that.
6. Mid-rise denim shorts made with a teeny tiny hint of stretch, meaning they’re as comfortable as they are cute.
7. A faux leather satchel available in a sand-colored hue, which is absolutely perfect for summer. (And all your summer outfits.)
8. White mid-rise ankle jeans that deserve an actual medal. Why? THEY’RE NOT SEE-THROUGH. You can now wear your hot pink undies in peace.
9. A faux leather biker jacket you should purchase whilst it’s on sale NOW. And when chilly weather and pumpkin spice comes back in season? You’ll be prepared.
10. Flip flops reminscent of every hashtag you’ve been seeing on Instagram this summer. #sunkissed #beachvibes #notallofusareonvacayKaren
11. A multi-purpose coconut melt that can be used as a hair mask, moisturizer, shaving cream, and a makeup remover. PHEW. What a mouthful.
12. A keyhole top perfect for layering underneath blazers for a ~professional~ look. Or you can just wear it as/is.
13. A ruffled midi skirt with a gorgeous floral design that deserves to be worn on the streets of Capri, gelato in hand.
14. A midi dress because summer is great, but you know what’s not great? Wedding season. Prepare yourself for the slew of expensive “I do’s” with this perfect black number.
15. A triple-strand golden necklace that adds an immediately trendy update to the classic white-tee-and-blue-jeans look.
16. An eyelet crop top you’ll want to wear with a maxi skirt and some sandals you SUN-KISSED SUMMER GODDESS.
17. Lightweight hoop earrings that are sure to become your new go-to ear accessories. So easy to wear, so easy to match with your wardrobe.
18. A one-piece swimsuit designed with adjustable straps and removable cups to ensure that your breast friends are safe and sound.
19. A bucket handbag to add some sunshine to your cloudy day. (But if you hate sunshine, no worries — this also comes in black.)
20. Mid-rise ankle skinny jeans that will have everyone asking “Hey, are those designer?” Just lie and say that they are.
21. A hooded knit jacket ideal for chilly evenings spent walking along a beach boardwalk. Psst, if you’re taking boardwalk strolls? That is très romantique.
22. A cruelty-free thickening spray that adds mega volume to thin, fine hair. Just spray this into your towel-dried hair and BAM!
23. A high-low dress made from a jersey knit material that is so darn comfy and cozy, you’ll never want to take it off.
24. A floral maxi dress with subtle side cutouts so adorable, your summer wardrobe would be absolutely incomplete without it. Dramatic, but true.
25. Linen joggers with tons of pockets and a comfy drawstring waist that makes these as functional as they are cute.
26. A tie-waist romper you can pair with some heels or wedges for an I’m-going-OUT-tonight look. Or just wear some flip flops and call it a day! Up to you.
27. A linen-blend blouse with a peplum hem and dramatically ruffled sleeves. It also has my name on it, FYI.
28. Pointy toe booties that can be worn with a dress or shorts. HOWEVER! You can also wear these snakeskin-inspired bad boys in the fall. #versatility
29. A bodycon dress with a gorgeous open-back you’ll want to wear to your next rooftop happy hour, where cocktails are $20 but YOLO.
30. A corset-inspired gingham tank because picnic blanket, but make it trendy.
31. High-waisted skinny jeans designed with frayed hems, subtle slashes, and a four-button closure. And like my Razor scooter in middle school, these hit right at the ankle.
32. A peplum knit tee available in a banana bunch of must-have colors. Just listen to the sweet siren song of that lipstick red calling your name…
33. A faux leather satchel large enough to fit all of your essentials. Wallet! Cell phone! Keys! Makeup!
34. Jelly flip flops with light cushioning you’ll want to give as a gift. They don’t even need to be wrapped, seeing as how they already have a bow on ’em.
My self-restraint right now:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of Angle News’s gift guides!