1. A vegan roll-on deodorant available in four delicious scents (and a fragrance-free option). I get the scents that you’ll want to try ’em all…
2. A lavender-scented deodorant made in small batches in Indiana. And the containers? Made from 100% recyclable plastic.
3. An organic deodorant free of baking soda (AKA your sensitive underarms aren’t apt to get red, irritated, or itchy). *adds to cart*
4. A vegan deodorant stick that goes on dry, meaning you won’t have to wait a million minutes before putting on your clothes.
5. OR! A gluten-free deodorant cream made with organic plant butters (and no baking soda) to soothe your underarms while keeping odor in check.
6. A vanilla lemon deodorant to keep your pits feelin’ so fresh and so clean. Never think “IS THAT REPULSIVE SMELL COMING FROM ME?” ever again.
7. A wild rose spray deodorant because B.O. sucks. Why not (subtly) smell like a fresh bouquet of roses instead, am I right?
8. A roll-on deodorant all your t-shirts will love. Why? NO WHITE MARKS OR STAINING, praise be.
9. A deodorant stick rumored to be the inspiration behind the song “Magic Stick”. This stuff is so good at keeping odor at bay, it is basically magic.
Hmmm. Well, it ain’t me:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of Angle News’s gift guides!