in

CBS Is Silent After “NCIS” Star Pauley Perrette Tweeted She Endured “Multiple Physical Assaults”


CBS

CBS isn’t commenting after former NCIS actor Pauley Perrette suggested she left the popular crime drama after enduring “multiple physical assaults.”

“He did it,” she wrote without naming any individual.

Since 2003, Perrette has played goth forensic scientist Abby Sciuto on the show for 15 seasons until her final appearance last week, having announced the decision to leave last October.

But on Sunday, in a series of tweets, Perrette suggested her name was being slurred in tabloid media by a “very rich, very powerful publicity ‘machine.'”

Then, several hours later, she suggested she had stayed silent about something in order to protect crew members’ jobs.

“It’s horrifying. I left. Multiple Physical Assaults,” she wrote.

She did not name NCIS specifically, but the tweets were sent soon after her final episode aired.

Perrette’s representatives did not respond to requests for comment about the tweets. CBS has also yet to comment publicly to AngleNews or any other media outlet despite repeated requests.

AngleNews also contacted the SAG-AFTRA organization, the union group representing actors, to ask if Perrette or any other actor ever filed any complaints about the NCIS set.

In 2015, Perrette said she was attacked by a homeless man who threatened to kill her. The actor has also said she was sexually assaulted when she was in high school. She said that the rape ultimately led to “abusive relationships” and “allowing myself to be bullied by a powerful man for way too long in a work environment until I finally said enough and took no more words from anyone, including myself that being complacent was ‘good behavior.’”





Source link

Leave a Reply

Impatient grumpy old men and women may be experiencing brain changes

Tesla Autopilot was engaged during 60 MPH crash, driver tells police