1. An electric trimmer and shaver with a skin guard for added protection, so sensitive skin havers can groom away without an emergency action plan.
2. A pack of brush pens to hone your illustration and calligraphy skills.
3. A pair of cashmere- and wool-lined gloves that won’t make you choose between hand warmth or texting back your friend. (They’re touchscreen compatible!)
4. A genetic ancestry test kit for your pup, so you can finally identify the exact breed breakdown of the creature you’re living with.
5. A pouch to toss into your fire that’ll create vibrant, rainbow-colored flames.
6. A bootcut stretch pant for the working professional who would much rather be in bed.
7. A pack of knitted socks with fun color-block patterns to make your winter uniform a little less bland.
8. Scattergories, a totally non-offensive board game, for some wholesome fun with the family.
9. Round stud earrings with a butterfly backing to give your ears some love.
10. I Need a New Butt!, a very silly story about a boy trying to replace his butt when he discovers it’s “cracked” — because who can resist a little butt humor?
11. A pack of disposable gas neutralizers — pads that literally absorb fart stench — so you don’t have to worry about souring the mood (and air) next time you’re in public.
12. The Ultimate Book of Family Card Games, so you have an abundance of options when you get sick of Uno at the next function.
13. A set of every imaginable Play-Doh, because you’re never too old to dig your fingers into these cans of goodness.
14. An illustrated Harry Potter collection that contains the first three books so you can pass down the great wizarding tradition to a tot.
15. A volumizing, deep-treatment conditioner to take back control of your head of hair.
16. An all-purpose squeegee that’ll remove all that soap build-up and grime on your shower doors at long last.
17. A stainless steel cold brew maker because — no matter what the haters may say — cold brew is a year-round beverage.
18. An easy-to-use brush that’ll eliminate all the tangles, knots, dander, and dirt from your dog’s coat.
19. A cheese board set with a full cutlery set included in its slide-out drawer — because just one look at this thing will have you calling up your whole contact list for a potluck.
20. A curling wand can give you the curl quality of a high-end brand, for a fraction of the price.
21. A pair of classic Crocs clogs, because even if you’re not totally on board with the Jibbitz life, it’s hard to shade them for their comfy-as-hell heel support.
22. An aerator pourer and decanter spout for a quick and easy way to upgrade that two-buck chuck.
23. And an oversized tunic sweatshirt to go full Ariana.
Want more Amazon treasures? Look no further:
24 Storage Products You Can Get On Amazon That People Actually Swear By
53 Of The Best Home Products Under $20 You Can Get On Amazon
48 Of The Best Things Under $10 You Can Get On Amazon
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of Angle News’s gift guides!