Ronni Kreikemeier, 29, has been charged with first-degree arson and criminal mischief for allegedly starting fires inside the restroom at Boomer Music Company in Colorado
A woman was arrested in Colorado last week for allegedly starting several fires inside a music store bathroom, then emerging from the restroom in the nude and damaging merchandise.
Ronni Kreikemeier, 29, was arrested on June 7 on charges of first-degree arson and criminal mischief stemming from the bizarre incident that took place in Boomer Music Company in Fort Collins.
According to court filings obtained by The Coloradoan, Kreikemeier walked into the music store on South Mason Street and asked employees to use the restroom.
While she was inside, workers said they heard crashing noises. An hour later, when the woman still had not come out, workers noticed smoke wafting from the bathroom.
When the 29-year-old finally reappeared, she was completely naked. Boomer Music workers then saw a fire raging inside the store restroom.
According to police, Kreikemeier torched a bathroom heater, walls and a cabinet.
The woman is also accused of using a fire extinguisher to damage musical instruments inside the Fort Collins music store (the store is seen in this stock image)
The arson suspect is also accused of using a fire extinguisher to smash musical instruments inside the store during her rampage.
Following her arrest, Kreikemeier was booked into the Larimer County Jail on counts of arson and criminal mischief, as well as a bail violation stemming from an unrelated count of driving under restraint.
Kreikemeier’s criminal record includes charges of harassment and criminal mischief, to which she pleaded not guilty in February.
She also has charges pending against her for traffic violations in Larimer County.
Her bail in the arson case was set at $10,000. She was scheduled to appear in court on Thursday.
According to status updates posted on the music store’s Facebook page, the business required the services of a professional cleaning crew to mop up the mess caused by the fire. The store reopened to the public two days later.
DailyMail.com on Thursday reached to the management of the store, but no one was immediately available for comment.