The next patch for Wolfenstein: Youngblood drops this week, and it adds checkpoints to Towers and end bosses.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood patch 1.0.5 will also add a toggle to remove enemy health bars and adjust the “amount of sisterly banter.”
Patch 1.0.5 will also adjust the difficulty of boss fights, and increase the speed when switching between weapons.
When the patch releases the full notes will be available.
Other key features to expect with 1.0.5:
- Adjusting difficulty of all boss fights
- Taking a variety of actions designed to reduce the feeling of enemy “bullet sponginess”
- Granting ammo for basic weapons after player respawn
- Adding more special weapon ammo throughout more difficult areas
- Adding duplicate tutorial laptops to the game to make 100% completion more attainable
- Fixing an issue that could cause an area to respawn enemies prematurely
- Increasing the speed of switching between certain weapons, to make it easier to adapt to enemy armor types
Patch 1.0.5 will arrive on PC later this week, and on PS4 and Xbox One next week.
Last week, patch 1.0.4 dropped for PC. It brought with it the ability to pause the game while in offline mode, addressed issues players encountered with achieving 100% game completion, and more.
Patch 1.0.4 is releasing today for PS4 and Xbox One. It will be combined with patch 1.0.5 when released on Switch.